Follow us into the wilderness where we’ll take you to an untouched world of spectacular mountains, lush rain forests and dramatic landscapes.
- Maximum capacity 8 + guide
- Lake Manapouri ferry & Wilmot Pass coach included
- Fun and friendly experienced guides
- Hot drinks provided
- Overnight camping included (in multi-day products)
- Complimentary coach transfers available from Te Anau/Manapouri
- Competence in water & moderate level of fitness required
Take comfort that our experienced guides carry all the relevant group safety and equipment necessary. A full safety and paddling techniques briefing will be provided before getting on the water on all tours.
Access to Doubtful Sound on all our kayak tours kicks off with a cruise across Lake Manapouri by ferry and a coach across the Southern Alps, via the Wilmot Pass. Here we’ll get changed, prepare the double sea kayaks and hit the water as soon as we can. We'll need your assistance with this, so be prepared to help carry your kayak to the water's edge - there's no concierge service in Doubtful Sound!
From one day to multi-day adventures, we've got something for you!
Get a taste of Doubtful Sound
The epitome of Fiordland Wilderness
More time = more rewards
|Doubtful Sound 5-Day Expedition
Challenge + achievement