With a maximum capacity of 8 per guide, Go Orange Kayaks offers fantastic small group overnight kayaking experiences in this remote wilderness area. We’ll take you to an untouched world of spectacular mountains, lush rain forests and dramatic landscapes.
- Maximum capacity 8 per guide
- Lake Manapouri ferry & Wilmot Pass coach included
- Personable and experienced guides
- Hot drinks provided
- Overnight camping included (in multi-day products)
- Complimentary coach transfers available from Te Anau/Manapouri
- Competence in water & moderate level of fitness required
Doubtful Sound, tops the scale for awesome!
Access to Doubtful Sound on all our kayak tours start with a cruise across Lake Manapouri by ferry and a coach across the Southern Alps via the Wilmot Pass. Here we’ll get changed and prepare the double sea kayaks and hit the water as soon as we can.
Check out our NEW 1-day Doubtful Day Out or our popular 2-day kayak and camping tours.
Get a taste of what Doubtful Sound has to offer with this day experience
A sea kayaking and camping tour that epitomises what the Fiordland wilderness is all about.
Looking for more? Try our unique Doubtful Sound multi-day adventures:
The more time you spend in Doubtful Sound, the more rewarding it is.
For the more ambitious...