Join us in Milford Sound for a leisurely afternoon paddle around Deep Water Basin right up to the famous Sandfly Point – the finish line for the 4-day Milford Track walk.
- Kayak + easy walk combo
- Length of time kayaking varies with ability & weather
- Learn about the history of the area
- Small groups – maximum 8 + guide
- Suitable for family groups (Minimum age 14yrs)
- Departs Deep Water Basin, Milford Sound
- Experienced guides carrying safety equipment
|Summer Cruise Departures|
|EX MILFORD||DATE||ADULT PRICE|
|3:00pm - 7:30pm||1 Dec - 28 Feb||$118 adult|
With an experienced guide you’ll explore the shores of the Arthur River along the way, before setting foot on the most popular of New Zealand's Great Walks for a guided 2-hour return walk.
Note that this is more of a gentle river paddle with a guided walk.
This tour does not go out into the main body of the fiord.
Check out our What to Bring / What's Provided list